Press and Media Registration
READ BEFORE REGISTERING
If you are interested in attending Impact the Weekend in-person or virtual event as press, please carefully read the requirements below and submit this form. We will contact you as we get closer to the event to confirm your pass.
§ Press passes will not be given to those intending to film exhibitors for promotional purposes
§ Press passes are limited to no more than one per outlet
§ Press passes will only be given to working members of the press. Publishers, Sales, Business Development, CEO’s, etc. will not receive a press pass
§ Filming or live shots during an in-person event on the property may be subject to prior approval by the venue
§ We retain the right to cancel press passes for any reason
§ Sessions may not be filmed or recorded during any in-person or virtual event
§ Press passes may be limited due to space restrictions as we get closer to the event
§ Press passes are not guaranteed for social media outlets, reality media, newsletters, blogs or podcasts
§ No sales of any kind will be allowed
We have 20 slots available for our Podcasters.
IMPACT THE WEEKEND
- Podcast rollout and checklist will be provided and must be executed during podcasting segment.
- 30 second content drop announcing live pod and involvement with festival. 20 sec day of event reminder.
- Please provide the official podcast name, landing page/URL, and downloads per episode.
- Provide 3 past podcast download link & 1 20 – 30 sec. clip from each podcast.
- Tag @impacttheweekend across all platforms with all event content posted.
- Content: professional behavior and content, business focused conversations.
- Please reserve a primary slot and an alternative slot, time slots during show hours below. (Multiple sequential slots are not guaranteed).